In May 2018, Cacaopod and I took a 16-day trip around northern Europe. We traveled by train between 5 cities, Paris, Hamburg, Berlin, Amsterdam, and Brussels. We visit art museums, saw the sights, and tried a lot of chocolate. So I have a lot to report in these articles:
- Hamburg report: Our first port of call was Hamburg, Germany
- A tale of two houses: In Berlin, we visited a couple of the big chocolate makers in town.
- Berlin artisan chocolate: We also checked out the local artisan chocolate.
- Carefully curated chocolate: In Amsterdam, we found a great collection of their local chocolate.
- Compact chocolate capitol: We got overwhelmed with all the chocolate options in Brussels.
- Licking windows: We spent most of our vacation in Paris, doing as much serious tasting and window shopping as possible.
- Chocolat art et âme: In fact, it took more than one article to cover everything we discovered.
- Parisian wanderings: We even combined seeing the sites, visiting a museum, and enjoying chocolate in a trip to the suburbs.