100 North Hill Dr., Unit 15, Brisbane
Everything from scratch
Founded by architect & baker Elyce Zahn in 2010, CocoTutti makes bonbons, bars and more from scratch. If a truffle flavor would be best created with jam, she makes the jam. If it needs a nut-butter, she makes the nut-butter. Her chocolates are intensely flavorful, and beautiful too – she decorates them by hand, including painting each piece of her CocoQuintet bars.
She is a 5-cup CBTB recommended chocolatier.
We like everything we’ve ever tried from CocoTutti, and Elyce is always experimenting and bringing out new flavors. Oldies-but-goodies include Blood Orange Caramel, Fig & Walnut, and Peanut Butter Cups or Bars.
You can find her chocolates online, locally in some stores, and at events around the area and beyond. You can also visit her kitchen, Mondays–Fridays, or by appointment, but contact them first to see when they will be open.
- Egg-citing times
- Good news galore @ the Holiday Chocolate Salon
- Ooey gooey rich & chewy
- Chocolate in the time of COVID
- 5-star white chocolate
- Hot little numbers
- Lights, camera, chocolate!
- Brutal competition
- Experiments in chocolate
- Everybody go nuts!
- Judging the best
- Chocolate community
- Local chocolate
- Good for you
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Chocolate Deluge
- 2016 International Chocolate Salon winners
- The raw and the cooked
- Congrats to the best
- Breaking news at the Chocolate Salon
- 2015 International Chocolate Salon winners
- The just-right salon
- 2014 Salon: This time, it’s personal
- Fav in the news
- 2013 Chocolate Salon: More than I could handle
- TasteTV names Best American Chocolatiers and Confectioners for 2013
- Lots of love at SF’s Chocolate Salon
- Some SFBA chocolatiers recognized as best in America
- Christmas in July
- Shock & Awe at the 2011 SF Chocolate Salon
- There’s chocolate in my peanut butter
- Rulers of the chocolate world
- Fall Chocolate Salon round-up
- Sweet Shoppe