6988 McKinley St., Sebastopol
For dark chocolate lovers only
Started in 2009 by David Gambill and Susan McCarn, Sonoma Chocolatiers offers a large range (over 140 flavors) of truffles and caramels — but only in dark chocolate. No milk chocolate, no white chocolate, and no ruby versions. They also offer hot chocolate and cocoa drinks, frozen chocolate-pops, and non-cannabis CBD chocolates.
The front of Sonoma Chocolatiers is a tea shop, where you can enjoy all of their chocolate treats, plus pastries, other baked goods, organic teas, and tea drinks.
Sonoma Chocolatiers does not have a menu of their chocolates — too many flavors, and what is offered depends on what’s in season/what their suppliers can get — so take pix of the chocolates in the case so you can figure out what you bought when you try them later.
- It ain’t easy being green
- Egg-citing times
- Good news galore @ the Holiday Chocolate Salon
- Ooey gooey rich & chewy
- Through thick & thin
- Chocolate in the time of COVID
- Chocolate optional competition
- Chocolate atmosphere
- So what’s new, Sonoma Chocolatiers?
- Local chocolate finds at wine country grocery store
- Oliver’s Market @ Stony Point
- Darkly different